Bridgette Kildea Profile Page
Areas of Practice
|Intervention Orders, Family Law/ De Facto|
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
Bridgette was admitted to the legal profession in 2009 and accepts briefs to act in matters relating to all aspects of family law, intervention orders and criminal law.
Bridgette gained valuable experience during her 5 years as a solicitor in all aspects of family law including:
- Care arrangements for children following separation;
- Relocation cases, both domestically and internationally;
- Grandparent rights;
- Donor Agreements;
- International surrogacy matters.
- Property divisions;
- Complex family wealth cases;
- Farming property disputes;
- Financial agreements;
- Spousal maintenance.
Family Violence matters.
Bridgette appears in the Family Court, Federal Circuit Court, and Magistrates’ Court and is available to appear in other jurisdictions and to undertake regional and circuit work.